Friday, December 4, 2009

Cody & Brody - Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love watching the Macy's Day Parade, cooking with my mother, talking for hours with family, and eating turkey! Thanksgiving is a day for remembering all that we are thankful for. It is more of a reminder to me of all I take for granted. I hesitate saying this, but I have far more than I REALLY need. God is so good to me!
I am so thankful for my family. There is nothing in this world that can replace family. We are only given a limited amount of time on this earth and should make the most of every opportunity we have with our loved ones. My family's pets have always been part of every holiday and event. I always have so much fun watching them and this year I spent a little time photographing them.

2 comments:

  1. awwww they are adorable!!!
    The breed of the dog in the first few escapes my mind at the moment but when I was younger I always called them Charlie dogs. We had one when I was in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! His name is Cody and he is a Golden Retriever. The BEST family dogs you can have.

    ReplyDelete