Monday, November 2, 2009

Family Portrait Session with Shaun & Chase

Exeter, NH is a beautiful location for walking trails, historic sight seeing, shopping and more! I met Shaun and Chase at their Exeter home, an old county jail transformed into an apartment complex. Shaun is a Career Placement Coordinator for a local staffing and training agency. Her kind and sincere heart shines through when she is helping those in transition as well as her friends and family. Unfortunately, as Shaun is also a photographer, she has few photos of herself with her son. Thankfully, now she has an abundance! I had a wonderful time getting to know Chase, who affectionately calls me Jenny. He prefers to be the one taking the pictures. I think he inherited that interest from his mother! Below are a few photos from our afternoon together. More can be found at my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment