Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Seacoast Portrait Session

When I was young, my girlfriends and I would dress up in our mother's heels, sneak into her makeup, put on our favorite dresses and make believe we were each a beautiful princess, model or actress. It's been a few years since then, but I venture to say that I, along with most average women, still enjoy a chance to "dress up" and feel like a "star". This past weekend, I asked my friend, Jennie, to 'play' model for me. She did a fantastic job! We spent time in Greenland, NH along the railroad tracks, at the Wentworth by the Sea in Rye, NH and on the Memorial Bridge in Portsmouth, NH. For more photos, check out my Flickr page! If interested in a portrait session, contact me.







                           

2 comments:

  1. great portrait session. great model. love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive encouragement! Looking forward to collaborating with you in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete